Παρασκευή 8 Απριλίου 2011

my hippie...

my hippie...can be your friend,
he can be also her boyfriend,
he can dance under the club lights,
and he may drive you home late at nights

but my hippie,won't be a hippie with you..
he will always need his hippie 2 be free...

we woke  together the 60's in our heart,
only 2gthr having fun with drugs.
he wont make love with you in public,
and he will never wear the same jeans for a week.
he wont draw his soul on the walls
and he will never,ever crave for ur love.

but my hippie wont be a hippie with you,
he will always need his hippie 2 be free..
always need his hippie girl...
2 free his soul

my hippie is so easy going..
he love to talk for life and for music called folk,
he hates the whole system and the politics,
you will see him standing at the first raw in the war

me and my hippie love to drink wine and whiskey
me and my hippie love to lay on a green valley
me and my hippie have fates entwined,
me and my hippie looking for a future wide...






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου