Σάββατο 16 Ιουνίου 2012

something just doesnt feel right.
and i dont know why,
but it's so annoying 
it makes me lose my equilibrium 

do you know how it feels,
to be like screaming but
noone can hear you?

do you know how it feels 
to speak to people 
that do not exist?

i dont know maybe all of us
go through harsh moments,
and i know i am not a crazy one 
but i have a crazy psychic battle
going on for years now,

i really enjoy being this way
cause pain makes feel alive,
but tonight it's fucking me up

it makes me write things like that,
confused thoughts and
aimless bullshit.
but it's ok.
it's just ok.

i feel like i've been traped into the system
in a kind of way,
or im just growing up
in any case i dont like it.

now it's tom waits all the way 
and im secretly hoping,
that he is the same kind of guy in his real life
melancholic,simple and honest

im 22 and i loved my life too late. 
i will never admit it to anybody but bothers me 
it's like i forgot to take pictures of the 
best adventure i've ever had 
  
i want it all or nothing 
that's me 
cause in every case i got something 

i will roll another one for now 
i will to fall on the pavement 
and watch the clear black sky 
and its few blinking stars
and i will have a chat with my self
cz im high enough everything makes sense
easier

i got a thing called passion 
and that's all i got. 


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου