Τετάρτη 15 Αυγούστου 2012

i'm taking more risks and less chances
i desire everything that will kill me
i detest what takes me higher
i want to get better in the hard way

and i will only get better,
if something dies in me,
and there is no hope to be saved,
no dreams to be made for it,
when passion turns into indiference,

i become a mad soul,
i dismember my personality,
i cut my flesh,
i stay in darkness and cry
for being unable to dream,

and one day,
while im doing something completely dull
i realise that i feel nothing
blank

then i walk alone
mostly the hours everybody sleeps,
i try to hear the song of the nature,
it may take me days,months,even years,

i keep on weeping...
but there comes a day
when everything makes sense,
and the birds,and the trees,
the storm and the rain on my window,
the sun the moon the people,
and that's the begining of it all...

the begining is always in the end...




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου