Σάββατο 10 Νοεμβρίου 2012



“I feel like there is something wrong with me” she said while looking around the room, avoiding eye contact.
“Why do you say that?” the voice came from the couch that was there.
“Because, I think that there is something twisted and completely messed up in my head that keeps drive the people I truly care about away from me”
“I don’t think so. Besides, I care for you and as you can see, I’m still here”, it sounded like a men, not an old one, a young adult maybe, his voice was different. She didn’t dare to look at him from fear of what she’ll see, how much have he changed?
“It just that…. every time I’m getting closer to someone, getting to know them better and actually developing emotions for them, they run away. And it’s not always so pleasant…” her voice started to tremble; a tear ran down her face as she wiped it away. She can’t cry, not here, not now, not in front of him.
“Hey, look at me” he said from a closer distance, his voice was soft, generous. “You can’t think that there is something wrong with you when there is definitely something wrong with everyone else!”
The tears stopped as she heard his words, “what do you mean by that?..” she asked silently, finally turning her body to be in front of him.
“I mean that there is something wrong with everyone else if they are willing to give up on a person like you in their life. If they let you go, they’re making a mistake, probably the biggest they’ll do in their life.”
She finally looked at him with her reddish eyes, giving him a small smile. 
“You are an amazingly special person. Yes you are different and there might even be something about you that scare people away. But it’s only because they don’t fully understand who you are and how outstanding and brilliant you are” he said while walking up to her, putting his hands around her and pulling her closer to his body.
The tears started to fall again, she never knew those things and it was shocking to hear it from him. She just stood there; her head on his shoulder while the tears raining down on his shirt. In his arms she felt safe and sound, like never before.
“I will never leave you” he said quietly, resting his head on hers. “I will never stop loving you” he whispered to her.

At this point, she couldn’t stop the tears even if she wanted to, it was the best moment they have ever had, or will.
“I just wish you were real, companion cube” she whispered back to him, holding him tight, refusing to let him go. She knew it was the end, but she didn’t want to let him go back to his old shape “I wish you could stay that way forever”.
“Oh how I wish I could”, he said and just like that, vanished

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου