Δευτέρα 9 Φεβρουαρίου 2015

i have been feeling that my lost creativity has found the way back into my body..I've been seeing the visions and the dreams and all the stars, and this enormous canvas has started moving again,full of colours and pictures and i do not know why i am so blessed to have it coming back again.
But this is really empowering and now i have a reason to become human again.
I want to experince it and i am so desperately trying to find a way to express it but i think that it will come out on its own when it will be mature anough to make sense,like a thunder it will come vigorusly out of me and i cant wait to see this happening.
i am again in love with life, and i do not know the reason. ii just happens one day while u are smoking a cig :)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου