Σάββατο 27 Φεβρουαρίου 2016

i want somebody who will love to take long showers with me,
and sing with me while we are showering,
or stay with me in there for hours and talk about everything,
i want somebody who will dance with me half naked in the living room a random moring because the feeling of intoxication makes everything so much more powerful and synchronised,
like the music in my ears, my body's motion and the beat of my heart which are cordinated perfectly because my love makes everything fall into line,
i want somebody who will make me need to follow him like a puppy around the house,
because i really like his company and i cannot get enough of him,
i want someone who even when i wrap myself around him like an octapus its not enough,because if i could i would hide myself inside his body
i want someone who's hug will make me feel so fullfiled that it hurts.
i want somebody who will show me the things i dont know,
and i want somebody who will open a door inside my heart,
that leads to galaxies i didnt even know i carried in me since the day i was born,
or revive others that have been asleep for ages,
i want somebody who will sit with me on a couch because he enjoys beeing lazy together and watch documentaries, or really cult movies,
read poems, analyse sculptures discuss about philosophy,about our deepest fears and embarassments and all the fantasies our mind produces.
i want to be able to spill my darkness in front of him without be ashamed,
and still looks at me like i am a the sky full of dancing stars or a moving stardust.
i need somebody who will make me so creative so i will be able to transform something really ordinary to extraordinary.
i dont need anybody to help me be,
i want someone who is going to start a fire in my yard,
burn down the phoenix inside
and afterwards he will stay still
and in silence watch it reborn.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου