Παρασκευή 9 Σεπτεμβρίου 2016

still cannot stop feeling the pain of others
still cannot convince myself that i dont know how it feels to die from a car crash
still not able to understand whether my logic or my heart are in control when i am feeling something
still cannot overcome addolecense
still cannot control my romantic way of thinking,
still i am a slave for love and i still need the approval of the others
still need the attention and i still cannot deal with the fact that the time is running out
still i am a chaotic woman(girl) who is not able to not be clumsy
still i think that people change, how can they not change throught their interactions with people?
still i believe that the moon talks to me in a language i cannot understand ,therefore every fullmoon it sends me invisible vibes and pokes my heart.
still i believe that the soul does not die, it comes and goes and comes and goes and live new lives and becomes something so light that floats on a lake of galaxies .

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου